Rachel in Tokyo

This is a blog about an American law school student studying in Tokyo for the semester.

Monday, February 13, 2006

My first snow in Tokyo!




My first week while I was here, it snowed! It snowed for the first time in 10 years here in Tokyo! Since I've been living in Miami, I did not pack any snow boots or other appropriate garb. Thank GOD- Boots bought me this great jacket for Christmast last year! It was a real lifesaver! No, literally, I think it saved my life, for if it were not for this great coat, I would have probably succombed to frostbite. That would have really sucked. Here a week and already in the hospital. And I don't want to have a reason to go to the Japanese hospital. My Japanese is bad enough. They would probably operate on some weird part of my body because of some miscommunication I made....Pelvis? I meant: I have a cough, maybe I need cough medicine! Where the heck did my right foot go???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be in a different place than I remember. In the winter Toyko normally receives snow. Someone there is not being truthful to you.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home