Rachel in Tokyo

This is a blog about an American law school student studying in Tokyo for the semester.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Kaori and Yuki



Say Cheese! Here is my friend, Kristina. Kristina and I ate an AWESOME green tea sunday at Haagan Dazs in Shibiya after dollar-sushi...



Here is my friend: Daniel Noonan. Daniel taught English in Japan for over a year prior to the program. It's great going out with Dan, because he is my interpreter.



We met Kaori and Yuki the same night we met Sean in Roppongi, at the Hub. We played darts (quite badly). Sean sat there and watched us play darts badly and was quite entertained. Then Sean and Joe showed us how to really play darts at the next place. PLAYERS!!!!



Here is my friend, Megan. Megan is from Ohio. She goes to Cleveland Marshall and showed me this website. It's her fault!!! Now I'm addicted to blogging! I have a feeling her blog is much better than mine- she's an expert blogger.



uuuuhhhhmmmmm.....me soooooooooo happppyyyy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home